Skins Model Management is a dynamic and growing model agency, based in Amsterdam. We are currently looking for someone to join our small, creative team and support in the position of a model booker.
Do you enjoy working in the fashion industry, being very proactive and helping models in their career? Then we are looking for you!
As a model booker you will provide professional and personal service to models and clients. You are responsible for various booking activities like model bookings, making travel arrangements. Next to this you will maintain client relationships with different fashion brands, guiding models in their career. You will also manage the social media channels and learn how to work with different Photoshop applications. You will proactively keep your eyes open for new brands to work with.
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of work experience, preferably in a similar organization
- Strong communication skills
- Sales driven
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadline
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level
- Team player but you can also work well independently
- Familiar with fashion brands and preferably already have a network in this area
- Knowledge of and affinity with the fashion world
- Familiar with social media, photoshop and wordpress
- Living in or around Amsterdam
- Cheerful, open, energetic and motivated
- Working closely with models, clients and other bookers
- Looking for potential clients and models
- Supporting models during their jobs at home and abroad
- Applying for visas abroad
- Update models’ portfolio and work in photoshop.
- Managing social media channels
- Being in contact with photographers for new projects
What we offer:
A fun and challenging full-time job as a booker where your creativity will come into its own and you can develop in different areas in the fashion world.
To apply or for more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org